Looking to improve your real estate career? We're here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with The Treu Group, contact us at (561) 352-3056 or email@example.com
The concept behind these great mobile apps is either to help you solve a problem or to make you more productive. Today I wanted to talk about my favorite agent productivity apps and demonstrate ways to use mobile technology to its full advantage in your career.
1. Dashlane. It really helped me solve password dilemmas. It securely stores all your usernames and passwords. It also allows you to share them while automatically updates any changes to anyone who has access to it.
2. Word Swag is great app for jazzing up your photos and making them a bit more interesting by adding or turning text into photo designs.
3. Slack. Communication with your team is critical, especially if you’re on the go. With Slack, you can communicate information quickly to the right people, and customize your communication in many different ways. As a it is a real-time messaging app, it also helps stop those annoying back and forth emails.
4. IF. This is a great automation app. As the mobile, on the go, complement of IFTTT, you can create “recipes” to assist you whether you want to schedule a drip campaign to go out at an specific moment, or you want to use it to showcase your Instagram account or maybe just sending weather reports; there are infinite productivity boosting features that can be created on this app.
5. Fiverr. Let’s say you need some design work done or a creative email written. You can accomplish either of those plus a whole lot more on Fiverr. There are a lot of talented individuals on this site that would love to do special projects for you.
These are just a few of my favorite agent productivity apps. If you have questions about any of them, or anything else at all, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon!