Apply Now Your Opportunities

Leads, Listings and Leverage: Know Where Your Business Comes From!



Looking to improve your real estate career? We're here to help you make a smart decision when it comes to growing your business, improving your bottom line, and choosing a place to work in real estate sales. If you'd like to learn more about working with The Treu Group, contact me at (561) 352-3056 or lisa@treugroup.com.

Leads, Listings and Leverage: Know Where Your Business Comes From!

Today I wanted to talk to you about leads, listings and leverage. As you are probably familiar with, I am going to apply the triangle exercise to leads, listings and leverage. In order to have a successful business, you need to have leads. Listings (or whatever your business may be) and leverage follow after. The problem is that we all want to have leverage, but that would create a very unstable business.

Our starting point has to be leads. Every year, I analyze the sources of my business so I know where to invest my money and my time. To increase your business in 2014, the first thing I want you to do is analyze your 2013 business. Did they come from the internet, were they a “sign” call or did they come from past clients and friends? The bottom line is knowing where your deals and income were generated from. Once that is established, you will know where to allocate your time, energy and marketing dollars.

Take a look at your business, create a plan and generate a lot of leads! If you have any questions, give us a call at (561) 352-3056. We are happy to help!