Apply Now Your Opportunities

See My Latest Endorsement from Real Estate Guru Barbara Corcoran



I'm proud to serve the Palm Beach County real estate market and call it home. I'm also very proud to be the only agent in Palm Beach County with the endorsement of Barbara Corcoran. You may have seen Barbara on ABC's hit show "Shark Tank," where she has invested her own money into more than 20 businesses and shepherded them to success.

Barbara is one of the most renowned names in all of real estate, which is why I'm proud to share her my latest TV commercial with you. Barbara is big believer in the Treu Group Guaranteed Sale Program and I'm happy to have her on my side!

Won't you take 30 seconds and check out my latest TV commercial, featuring Barbara Corcoran?

Thank you again for your time. If you have any questions at all about our Guaranteed Sale Program, please feel free to call or email us today!