Apply Now Your Opportunities

The 3 Types of People You Need in Your Life


There are three types of people you need in your life in order to help you achieve your goals: someone who believes in you, someone who inspires you, and someone you can inspire.

There are three types of people you need in your life in order to help you achieve your goals.

The first is someone who believes in you. These people are the cheerleaders in your life. When you come up with a good idea, they’re the ones who say, “I know you can do it and I support you.” I myself have been very fortunate to have those kinds of people in my life, from my mother to my husband to great coaches like Tony DiCello. These people believed in me during the times when I questioned whether I had the ability to fulfill my dreams.

The second type of person is someone who inspires you. This can be a person you see online, read about in a book, or know personally. It doesn’t matter. What does matter is that this kind of person will cause you to want to be better, so go out there and find them.


Grab a pen and paper and write down the names of anyone these categories apply to.

The third type of person is someone that you can help or inspire. I always have a picture in my mind of myself climbing a ladder with one hand stretched high and one hand stretched low. The hand stretched high is being pulled up the ladder by another hand while the hand stretched low is pulling someone along their own journey.

What I want you to do now is grab a pen and a paper and write down the names of anyone you know that falls into these three categories. If you’re having a hard time finding these types of people, your next job is to head out the door and start looking for them. That’s the homework I’m assigning you to help you achieve your goals and make all of your dreams come true. I know you can do it.

If you have any questions or need any help implementing this strategy, please feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!