Apply Now Your Opportunities

Make Every Day a Vacation in 2018

In 2018, I’m going to challenge myself to vacation every day. Here’s how.  


What if vacation could be permanent?

Recently, a beautiful view in Thailand got me thinking: How can I recreate this feeling every day of my life?  

It doesn’t matter where you are. It is possible. I challenge you in 2018 to vacation every day.

In South Florida, it’s really easy to do this. We live in paradise. So in the coming year, I’m going to go out and find places that tourists might visit in our area that we take for granted.

Wherever you are, you can do this too. Whether it’s going to the beach, going to great restaurants, going to museums, or seeing a concert, you can find a reason and a way to vacation every day.

Of course, we all have careers and obligations. We can’t devote all of our time to leisurely activities. However, even during these busy times, we can still find little moments that bring us peace, joy, and laughter every day.

So in 2018, I’m committed to vacationing every day. How about you?

As always, feel free to give me a call or send me an email if you have any real estate-related questions or I can help you in any way. I look forward to hearing from you soon.